You will find Dragør centrally located in Øresunsregionen, on the island of Amager, very close to Copenhagen. South of Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup.
Amager is connected Zealand / Copenhagen over 3 bridges and with Sweden via the Oresund Bridge.
To Dragør from Jutland, Funen, Zealand:
- Run from Copenhagen and find motorway E20 – eastbound.
- Run along the motorway E20
- Turn off at Exit 18
- Turn right on Englandsvej
- After approx. 4.5 kilometers you get to St.Magleby
- Continue straight along Kirkevej around. 2.2 km until you come to Dragør
To Dragør from Copenhagen center:
- Run over Langebro
- Continue straight along Amager Boulevard around. 1 km
- Turn right on Amagerfælledvej approx. 1.3 km
- Continue straight along Røde Mellemvej approx. 1.4 km
- Turn left on Vejlands Allé approx. 500 m
- Turn right on Englandsvej approx. 1.1 km
- Follow 1st. road in the roundabout
- Continue straight along Englandsvej approx. 4.9 km until you come to St.Magleby
- Continue straight along Kirkevej around 2.2 km until you come to the center of Dragør
To Dragør from Malmö (Sweden):
- Follow Highway E20 – Øresundsbron
- Turn off at Exit 15 approx. 600 m
- Continue straight approx. 200 m
- Follow 3rd. road in the roundabout
- Follow Kystvejen approx. 4.7 km
- Turn left at A.P. Møllers Allé approx. 600 m
- Turn left onto Nordre Dragørvej approx. 400 m
- Turn right on Stationsvej approx. 800 m until you come to center of Dragør
By plane or train via Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup:
Tag Bus 35 mod Islands Brygge. Take Bus 35 from Islands Brygge.
Med bus: By bus:
Timetables are available on